How To Get Started Painting With Diamonds
- Remove all items from the package
- Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
- Choose a single color diamond to get started with
- Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
- Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
- Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
- Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
- Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
- Repeat the process until you're done!
EACH OF OUR DIAMOND PAINTING KITS COMES WITH...
- Pre-printed canvas with design chart (with pre-applied adhesive)
- Color diamonds delivered in separate bags (labeled)
- Diamond applicator tool and/or tweezers
- Tub of wax (optional - some kits include diamond applicator tools, others include tweezers)
SOME HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET YOU GOING...
Julalak Chutisiriyanont. Julalak is our wonderfully talented video producer - follow her official channel for awesome time-lapse diamond painting videos, helpful tips and tricks, and so much more!
- Your canvas will be covered with a plastic film when you get it (to preserve the stickiness). DO NOT REMOVE THIS PLASTIC FILM ALL AT ONCE. Instead, slowly peel back the plastic as you work your way up the design.
- Start at the bottom of the design and work your way up (easiest this way!)
- Work with one color at a time to keep things organized
- When organizing the diamonds, make sure the flat side is down (to easily use the applicator tool)